M.Ch, DNB(Plastic Surgery)
REGISTRATION NO - (M.M.C)Maharashtra Medical Council-2006020538
Assistant Professor in Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, L.T.M Medical College&General hospital, Sion,Mumbai (From 1/1/2015 till date).
- Superspeciality Medical Officer in Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, L.T.M Medical college& General hospital, Sion, Mumbai (9/10/2014to 31/12/2014)
- Registrar in Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, L.T.M Medical college& General hospital, Sion, Mumbai (1/8/2014 to 8/10/2014)
- As a part of high volume and esteemed institute L.T.M Medical college, Sion, I have exposure of all subspecialties of plastic surgery with keen interest in aesthetic surgery. I had performed and assisted ample number of aesthetic surgery procedures like Abdominoplasty, Reduction Mammoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Facelift, Rhinoplasty, etc.
- I had also performed around 50 free flaps(free microvascular tissue transfer) for various indications like oral maligency, compound # with exposed bone in lower limb.
- I also have good experience of cleft and craniofacial surgery.
- I am exposed to variousnumber of hand and brachial plexus injury.
I am leading the rounds in ward since last 3 year in hospital& playing major role in clinical decision making.
I am involved on teaching activity of undergraduate, physiotherapy and plastic surgery students.
Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India. (APSI)
Member of Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai. (AMC)
Awkward defect around elbow joint-Radial recurrent artery flap revisited
Original article Dec 2016 IJPS (Indian journal of plastic surgery)(pubmed index)
Soft tissue distraction in various hand deformities. (Annual conference of the Indian society of surgery of hand- ISSHCON 2013)
Refinement in harvest of posterior introsseous artery flap(2013)International federation of societies of surgery of Hand.
Sensory & Motor recovery of ulnar nerve after microsurgical nerve repair in forearm injuries. (Annual plastic surgery conference, India. APSICON 2015)